Tuesday, December 14, 2010

busy bee

Waking up to the frigid cold again today makes it harder to get out of bed and out into the world.  Today was the last day of this session of my parent child art class "I made that." I love teaching this class!  The 2 and 3 year olds are so cute, and make such interesting projects!

one little boy from class with his creation



Today's photo of the day comes from my drive in rush hour, winter, traffic...

day 95

I "rushed" over to Erica's tonight at an average speed of 25 mph (aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaa!), and was only about 30 minutes late.  Luckily little Sage held on and didn't get too tired, as I was taking their family photo tonight.

sample of their photos



Then Erica and I sped off to our favorite place, GINZA!!!! It's so great getting together with someone you've known forever and just laughing about everything and nothing, and enjoying great food!

No comments:

Post a Comment