Sunday, December 12, 2010

we're on a diet

No, I'm not talking about myself as "we," though at my current state,  I probably could. Jason (my husband) and I are on a diet.  Inspired by the "Twinkie Diet." Basicially, it reminds us that what is really important in weight loss, is calories, and should you choose to eat your calories in Twinkies, so be it, as long as you eat the right amount of calories for your body to loose weight. I'm using my suggested daily calories needed to loose 1-2 lbs a week and Jason is doing the same.  I've lost 9 lbs so far, with an initial goal of 77 overall to be at my pre-pregnancy weight.  Then I'll add a new goal.  Jason has lost 19 lbs with an overall goal 47 lbs to his final goal.  I was at my initial goal before I had my 2 lovey boys-Gabriel, 5, and Oliver, 5 months, but pregnancy makes you hungry.  Really hungry! So I ate, and now I'm working out 5-7 days a week at the YMCA, which I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment