Tuesday, December 21, 2010

hibernation

When it's cold and the weather gets bad, there's nothing I love more than staying in all day and catching up on the things I have had time to do lately. With the holidays nearing, I've been focusing on that, teaching, mommying, and various other things. I've needed a day to get back on track. 

I've had my niece Ari in addition to Gabe and Oliver because school has been out. I'm gaining Aubrey (my other niece) tonight for a sleepover and playing tomorrow.  It's nice to get them all together so their days off school feel more like a vacation! I enjoy seeing them too, they're so funny! I'm hoping to take them to Warner Park's Playtime tomorrow so they can run around and we can get out into the world again!

I've enjoyed my hibernation (with the exception of a diaper run), but I'm getting in a funk, so in the words of my favorite band, "I've got to break free!" -Queen


day 103-my new phone

day 102-playing at the Y
 day 101-one single light
 
  day 100-found art?
 day 99-wild turkeys
 day 98-walking downtown
 day 97-karate
day 96-countdown

No comments:

Post a Comment